måndag 30 juli 2007

mystery

She says; hmm...
you say; I hear you
she says; aha... ehh...
you say; I feel how you feel

she says; whatever
you say; I understand why you can’t stand it
she says; I need to sleep
you say; we can stay up for ever

she says; why don’t you leave him
you say; I realize that you need him
she says; how come you don’t hate him
you say; I see why you love him

she says; how could you do that
you say; I would to the same
she says; how can you be so selfish?
you say; you are all that matters

If you weren’t here
I would be down there
If you didn’t love me so much
neither would I

he says; where did we go wrong
you say; where did he go wrong
he says; it’s hard for me to
you say; it’s allright to despise him

he says; I will never hurt you again
you say; you deserve better
he says; please don’t leave me you say; do what you must

If you weren’t here
I would be down there
If you didn’t love me so much neither would I

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

jag älskar dig så fruktansvärt mycket! men kan ju inte få mig att sitta här på tåget och lipa fattar du väl. saknar dig så det gör ont! KYSS